Comprehensive Planning and Coordination
The commercial relocation activity of Lanigan Worldwide Moving and Warehousing extends beyond simply loading and unloading trucks. Comprehensive planning and coordination are critical, especially in the instance of massive moves where sizable crews are required. Downtime resulting from inadequate preparation will unnecessarily increase the cost of any move.
Lanigan’s personnel will be directly involved with your Memphis office location move staff, architect, contractors, and all trades, through periodic information exchange sessions as needed.
Our years of experience have taught us to listen carefully and be aware of our customers’ preferences. Our knowledge and flexibility coupled with our customers’ input enable us to develop pricing and scheduling strategies to ensure a safe, efficient, and cost-effective relocation, whether it’s a Memphis move, move to another state, or international move.
References will be provided upon request for all phases of our business. Certificates of Insurance will be furnished upon request.
Examples of planning and assistance for office relocations:
- Surveying proposed floor plans and preparing a detailed, logical, color-coded numbering scheme
- Planning exact positioning of computer equipment, file rooms, storage cabinets, and other heavy, cumbersome items which are time consuming to move
- Making specific recommendations for, or completely handling the labeling of, file rooms or other common use areas
- Planning time schedules according to your requirements and coordinating with new furniture vendors, and office equipment and telephone installers
- Conducting pre-move visits as needed, to answer any and all questions your employees may have, and checking packing and labeling thoroughness
- Preparing and overseeing placement of signs that identify number assignments at new offices, and preparing individual office diagrams as needed from your plan for placement of specific items to specific areas
- Customizing your particular needs through the use of various available software
- Using specially designed rolling, multi-shelved carts to move libraries, file cabinets, and other items to reduce the labor of individually packing each shelf and the costs of cartons, tape, etc.